Voting for our 2010 Readers’ Choice Awards is continuing at a ferocious pace, with thousands of votes already counted. The Readers’ Choice Awards let you pick the year’s best from four categories—Apple’s best new digital media product, iPad/iPhone/iPod Accessory Developer, iOS Application Developer, and iOS Game Developer. The iPad and iPhone 4 are battling it out at the top of the Apple media product category, but the fourth-generation iPod touch has emerged as a dark horse and has a shot to pass them both. Apple continues to lead the Application Developer of the Year category, with Netflix, Peapod Labs, and Flipboard all making pushes of their own, while Belkin, Griffin, iHome, and Logitech are in a hotly-contested race in the Accessory Developer of the Year category. Finally, PopCap has made a recent surge in the race for Game Developer of the Year, but Rovio, EA, and Gameloft are all in the mix, as well. Write-in votes in each of the categories are significant, so if your favorite company’s not on there, write it in! Voting ends at midnight Eastern Time on October 27, and all it takes is filling out a simple four-question survey, so cast your vote today!
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader
- Should you buy the iPad Pro or wait?
- The Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker falls to $79.99
- iPhone 11 submerged for 6 months gets returned to owner
- iMac Pro listed with only one configuration, set to be discontinued
- LG developing display for the foldable iPhone
- Apple Watch sales shine in 2020 Q4
- Apple to introduce tracking safety feature to prevent stalking