iPodPortugal.com, a Portuguese-language member of the iLounge Around the World network of web sites, and “the first and most complete Portuguese website related to the iPod culture,” announced that it would cease publication today due to alleged massive-scale theft of its content by a competing publication. According to Nuno Henriques of iPodPortugal, the decision to stop providing iPod news to the Portuguese community was made after a rip-off artist cloned his site’s original content, then refused to delete it. “It’s a shame we had to do this,” said Henriques, “but we had no choice… You can’t imagine how frustrating it is to keep a site up to date, wasting precious time of yours and then some jerk just copies everything.” iPodPortugal said that it will keep its Portuguese-language discussion forum open for the benefit of its community; iLounge extends its respect and support to iPodPortugal’s editors and readers.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS