Prima Cases is now offering four cases for the iPhone. The Leather Book Style Case features a form fit case, a horizontal flap to protect the iPhone’s screen, three credit card slots, two SD card slots, and a magnetic closure. It sells for $35. The Premium Leather Flip Case features a vertical flap, three card slots, two SD slots, and is available with or without a removable belt clip. It is priced at $40. The Premium Leather Open Face features a form fit case, open face design to allow full access to the iPhone’s touchscreen, and is also available with or without a belt clip for $30. Finally, the Leather Lateral iPhone Case features hard-reinforced leather, a fixed, low-profile belt clip, a recessed magnetic flap closure, smooth velvet interior lining, and holds the iPhone horizontally. It sells for $33.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off