iLounge’s Editor-in-Chief Jeremy Horwitz was recently interviewed by FYI magazine, an Apple-centric publication based in the U.K. In the ten-question interview, Jeremy discusses his first computer, his top gadget picks for 2010, his most-used apps, and his impressions on Apple and how it should move forward. Interested readers can see the interview by downloading the free FYI Magazine app from the App Store, or by using the magazine’s online browser (Adobe Flash required); the interview begins on page 54.
- Sloan Review: Debt Management App for Students
- Enjoy as much as $300 Off on Apple Watch Series 5
- ‘Boys State’ deleted scene shows up in time for Oscar nominations
- Saturn Awards mention nominees ‘Amazing Stories’, ‘Servant’ and ‘For All Mankind’
- International Women’s Day challenge now active on Apple Watch
- Apple partnering with Malala Yousafzai for original content
- Apple AR/VR headset to launch next year, reports Kuo
- Apple to shift 10% of iPhone 12 production to India
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!