Proporta has introduced two new cases for the iPod touch, as well as a new case for the iPhone. The Dual Skin Silicone Case is available for both the iPod touch and iPhone, and offers two layers of silicone for added protection, with cut-outs in the upper layer that act as grips. Both layers also have cut-outs for access to all ports and controls, and the case features an open-face design and also includes a removable lanyard. Both models are available in several different colors and sell for $23 each. Proporta’s Alu-Leather Edge Case for iPod touch is a flip-open case that incorporates a thin sheet of rigid aluminum inside its leather exterior to provide added protection and a more formed fit. The interior lining is made from neoprene, and the case also features an included lanyard, access to all ports and controls, a removable belt clip, and contrast overstitching. It is available now in six colors and sells for $60.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?