Proporta has introduced its new TurboCharger Back Pack case for the iPhone 4. The TurboCharger Back Pack is a hybrid battery/case, featuring a built-in 1700 mAh rechargeable battery pack, a microUSB port for charging, pass-through openings for the speaker and microphone, open access to all ports and controls save for the dock connector, an LED battery status indicator, and a two-piece slide-on design. Proporta’s TurboCharger Back Pack for iPhone 4 is available now and sells for $67.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS