Apple has released the first public betas of iOS 12 and tvOS 12, corresponding to the second developer betas released last week. As in previous years, Apple’s Beta Software program allows members of the public to sign up to receive pre-release beta versions of Apple’s latest iPhone/iPad and Apple TV operating systems ahead of the fall release. Public beta releases normally mirror the developer beta releases, with the public beta versions becoming available one to two days after the developer betas. Note that watchOS is still not included in Apple’s public beta program. Users who are interested in living on the edge and trying out the latest iOS and tvOS versions can sign up on Apple’s Beta Software Program page.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150