PumpOne, producers of personal training programs for the iPod, has launched Pump10, a new exercise video site designed specifically for use on the iPhone or iPod touch. Pump10 offers users weekly 10-minute video workouts, fitness tips, and personal training advice. “We designed Pump10 workouts to help iPhone users get in shape, 10 minutes at a time,” said PumpOne exercise physiologist Declan Condron. “The iPhone’s fantastic portability and access to rich internet content anywhere and anytime means there are no excuses for not getting into better shape in the new year.” Pump10 is a free service and is accessible by visiting Pump10.com from any iPhone or iPod touch.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?