Quirky has rolled out its new Stance case + stand for the iPad 2. Made to fit in a variety of cup holders, the Stance’s base offers room to store a power cable and headphones inside, and attaches to a telescoping arm, which moves and locks in to a wide range of angles, including portrait and landscape display positions. The arm in turn connects to a removable, snap-style iPad 2 case, which offers open access to all ports, controls, and cameras, as well as compatibility with Apple’s iPad Smart Cover. Quirky’s Stance case + stand for the iPad 2 is currently in the pre-order commitment stage and can be pre-ordered for $28; once production begins it will be priced at $30.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS