Quora has launched a native iPhone and iPod touch application for accessing its online question and answer service. The Quora app allows users to ask and answer questions on the go and search for questions from over 60,000 topics. Location service integration also provides access to topics relevant to the users’ current location such as local dining and entertainment tips. Users can sign up for a Quora account and create a public profile from directly within the app and receive push notifications for activity on topics that they are following. Quora is available from the App Store as a free download.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150