Radio Shack is preparing to offer the iPhone in 3,000 of its 4,500 stores across the U.S. beginning March 28, according to an AppleInsider report. The report states that the expansion will see Radio Shack become the second-largest third-party retailer of the iPhone in terms of retail locations, second only to Walmart and ahead of both AT&T and Best Buy. According to the report, the retailer will promote the rollout in its March 28 circular, with pricing for each iPhone model set at roughly $5 off the MSRP, or $95 for the 8GB iPhone 3G, $195 for the 16GB iPhone 3GS, and $295 for the 32GB 3GS. Radio Shack began selling the iPhone in a limited number of stores in November 2009.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS