Radio Shack has announced that it will be offering a $50 discount on all iPhone models beginning tomorrow, December 4, according to a new report. Boy Genius Report claims that the promotion applies to brand new devices, not refurbished units, and that interested parties need only be eligible for a new two-year agreement. Notably, the discount brings the price of the 8GB iPhone 3GS down to $50, while 16GB and 32GB iPhone 4s will cost $150 and $250, respectively. The promotion is said to run through December 11.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?