Radio Shack has announced that it will be offering a $50 discount on all iPhone models beginning tomorrow, December 4, according to a new report. Boy Genius Report claims that the promotion applies to brand new devices, not refurbished units, and that interested parties need only be eligible for a new two-year agreement. Notably, the discount brings the price of the 8GB iPhone 3GS down to $50, while 16GB and 32GB iPhone 4s will cost $150 and $250, respectively. The promotion is said to run through December 11.
- Apple awards $410 million to II-IV, an AR tech company
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document