RadiumOne Labs has launched PingMe Messenger, a new cross-platform real-time messaging app for the iPhone designed as an SMS replacement. The application provides real-time text messaging and photo sharing between two or more users along with dynamic group messaging and geo location capabilities. Users register for PingMe using their phone number as a user ID and can then connect with their friends via the iOS contact list, Facebook or the PingMe network. A PingMe news feed allows users to post status updates and check-in with friends and the application includes Push Notifications for receiving incoming messages even when the app is closed. PingMe is a free service and the app is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS