Following yesterday’s announcement by Random House that it was adopting an agency pricing model for e-book sales, Apple announced today that the publisher has made its entire catalog of 17,000 e-books available for sale on the iBookstore. The catalog includes bestsellers by such authors as Stieg Larson, John Grisham, Dan Brown, Danielle Steel, and Lauren Hillenbrand and customers will also be able to pre-order upcoming releases from Random House directly through the iBookstore. Random House is the last of the six major trade publishers to offer its catalog on the iBookstore.
- Apple awards $410 million to II-IV, an AR tech company
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document