RBC Capital has noted that its checks suggest that Apple may try to produce 8 million iPhones in 2007, which implies 12-14 million unit sales by the end of calendar year 2008, well ahead of Apple’s stated 18-month goal of 10 million units. The firm also claims that Apple’s plans for 07 may include boosting iPhone storage capacity, and an iPod line refresh that they believe includes an updated iPod nano, a new iPod and a new video iPod. In addition, RBC sees a 3G iPhone coming by Spring of 2008, and believes Apple is also planning a higher-resolution display — 480×720 — for future iPhone models. The firm raised its iPhone sales outlook to 13.5 million units by the end of 2008.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch