Several readers have informed us that their Apple iPod mini order status has changed from ‘Est. Ship 2/17’ to ‘Shipped’. iLounge’s iPod mini, purchased on January 7, 2004, has shipped as well via Federal Express. We’ll of course post photos of the new iPod mini and packaging as soon as it arrives.
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22