Firemint has released an update to Real Racing 2 HD for the iPad adding support for 1080p HD TV output on the iPad 2. With this latest update Real Racing 2 HD users can connect their iPad to a television set or monitor via HDMI using the Apple Digital AV Adapter in order to play the game on a larger screen. When connected to an external monitor, the game displays real-time racing telemetry on the iPad screen while displaying the actual race on the HDTV. The update also provides enhanced visuals for the Alkeisha Island and San Arcana tracks for iPad 2 users and various other minor improvements and fixes. Real Racing 2 HD requires an iPad running iOS 3.2 or later; the new TV output feature requires an iPad 2, Apple Digital AV Adapter and HDMI connection. Real Racing 2 HD is available from the App Store for $10.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150