Apple has updated its Apple Store app to version 3.0 with a number of new features, ahead of the company’s upcoming event. The app has been redesigned for iPhone and iPod touch and now allows users to start shopping on one device and finish on another — you can start on a Mac, for instance, and complete the order on your iOS device. A new Stores section shows users the closest Apple Stores, along with workshops and events at those shops. Additionally, the iPad version of the app now lets users make One to One reservations.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today