Silvio Rizzi has released an update to his popular Reeder RSS app for the iPad, bringing support for the forthcoming iOS 4.2 update. Reeder for iPad 1.2 adds task completion for syncing on iPad devices running iOS 4.2 and adds Zootool and Facebook to its list of sharing services. The update also reduces the sensitivity of slider controls, provides a larger tap area for the previous and next buttons and improves handling of accounts with a large number of subscriptions. A number of small bug fixes are also included in relation to saving articles to Delicious, viewing certain articles and inertial scrolling issues. Reeder for iPad is available from the App Store for $5 and is a free update for current users.
- The official MagSafe Charger crops to an all-time low, now only $30
- Apple TV+ ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’ first look image revealed online
- Apple TV Siri support arrives in New Zealand, Ireland and Austria
- Apple TV+ documentary ‘The Me You Can’t See’ to debut May 21
- Should you buy the iPhone SE in 2021?
- Should you buy the iPhone XR in 2021?
- Top Apple Health executive leaving the company
- Apple TV Plus may have more than 40 million users
- US lawmaker questions Apple CEO in regards to forced Uyghur labour report
- Linux 5.13 adds support for Apple Silicon