Silvio Rizzi has released an update to his popular Reeder RSS app for the iPad, bringing support for the forthcoming iOS 4.2 update. Reeder for iPad 1.2 adds task completion for syncing on iPad devices running iOS 4.2 and adds Zootool and Facebook to its list of sharing services. The update also reduces the sensitivity of slider controls, provides a larger tap area for the previous and next buttons and improves handling of accounts with a large number of subscriptions. A number of small bug fixes are also included in relation to saving articles to Delicious, viewing certain articles and inertial scrolling issues. Reeder for iPad is available from the App Store for $5 and is a free update for current users.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150