Applian Technologies has introduced its new Replay Music, which records streaming music (from both subscription music services and online radio stations), splits songs into individual MP3s, and tags each file with the artist, title, genre and album name using Gracenote’s MusicID song recognition technology. Replay Music, which is only available for Windows users, is priced at $49.95.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150