Well-respected KGI analyst is telling investors to expect Apple to release a more affordable 13” MacBook Air some time in the first half of the year, MacRumors reports. Kuo said the new MacBook Air “with a lower price tag” will land in the second quarter, but how much lower the price will be than the current $999 price tag for the current 13” MacBook Air isn’t clear. While Apple released new offerings in the MacBook Pro line in 2016, the MacBook Air has only received a minor processor upgrade since 2014, and the MacBook line essentially displaced the Air with a slimmer design in 2015. Kuo doesn’t speak to what kinds of hardware improvements would be featured in the new MacBook Air, but there is plenty of room for improvement since the current model is underpowered in just about every area compared to Apple’s other MacBooks, including processors, graphics and displays.
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo