Apple has acquired LuxVue Technology, a company that develops low-power, micro-LED displays, TechCrunch reports. According to the report, Apple acquired LuxVue to “add to their hardware innovations area.” Micro-LED technology could lead to improved battery life and screen brightness in Apple devices. Last year, LuxVue was said to have had “a technical breakthrough in displays.” It’s unknown when Apple acquired LuxVue, and Apple has yet to comment on the report.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off