Apple is now offering three years of AppleCare+ coverage for schools buying iPads for educational purposes, according to AppleInsider. The three years of coverage are being offered for $99 — the standard price for two total years of coverage for non-education buyers. It’s noted that the offer doesn’t apply to teachers or students buying an iPad for personal use. The deal is a boon for schools, which don’t have a reason to upgrade devices often, especially considering the higher cost of purchasing many iPads at once.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch