Apple will relaunch the 8GB version of its iPhone 4 in India, The Economic Times reports. The iPhone 4 will be priced at 15,000 rupees (about $244). According to the report, Apple is relaunching the phone after losing sales and market share to Samsung. No release date has been announced, though one source said the iPhone 4 could be relaunched as early as next week; production on the older model reportedly stopped some time ago, leading to questions as to where the inventory of new units will come from. Apple has not commented on the report.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch