While Apple failed to address the Apple Watch’s battery life during Tuesday’s presentation, a source indicated to Re/code that the device’s battery currently lasts for “about a day.” Apple is working to improve the battery ahead of launch, but judging by the comments of Apple spokeswoman Nat Kerris, we wouldn’t expect much more. “There’s a lot of new technology packed into Apple Watch and we think people will love using it throughout the day,” she said. “We anticipate that people will charge nightly which is why we designed an innovative charging solution that combines our MagSafe technology and inductive charging.” Another recent report noted the battery could disappoint.
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22