Apple will indeed offer a 19-pin to 30-pin dock adapter alongside the next-generation iPhone, a new report claims. Citing sources who previously confirmed Apple’s plans to shift to a smaller dock connector, iMore suggests that the adapter will allow for the use of most 30-pin based accessories with future iOS devices. It notes that some accessories may, due to size or shape, be awkward or impossible to use with the new adapter, but that most should do fine. The report does not state whether Apple will include an adapter in the box with the next-gen iPhone, or sell it separately, but does claim that the adapter will be available for the iPhone’s launch. Notably, iMore has had a mixed track record in recent reporting on the new iPhone, initially casting doubt on reported screen and body changes before acknowledging them as accurate.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today