iPod manufacturer Hon Hai Precision has secured contracts from Apple to build 12 million music-playing mobile phones, according to a Commercial Times report. Quoting industry sources, the publication says Apple will launch the long-rumored “iPhone” in the first half of next year. Taiwan’s Hon Hai Precision, which operates electronics factories under the Foxconn name, has been at the center of sweatshop claims because of reported poor working and living conditions at an iPod factory in China.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off