Apple’s iTunes 11 is “expected as soon as” today, according to The Wall Street Journal. A profile of Apple’s Senior VP Eddy Cue also mentions the launch of the new iTunes, which “has been delayed a month by engineering issues that required parts to be rebuilt, according to people who have seen it.” A recent report expected the launch of iTunes 11 shortly, and Apple has said the media player and organizational tool would appear by the end of November after missing its original October launch date.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch