Taiwan’s Quanta Computer will start mass producing Apple’s iWatch next month, and the device will reportedly feature a 2.5” “slightly rectangular” display, touch interface, wireless charging capabilities, and a sensor that monitors a user’s pulse, according to Reuters. The report claims that “the watch face will protrude slightly from the band, creating an arched shape.” A previous report noted the device would have a curved OLED touchscreen. Reuters notes that LG Display, which is already capable of producing curved OLED screens, will be the exclusive initial supplier for the watch’s screen. Corroborating past reports, Reuters claims the iWatch launch could occur “as early as October.” Apple declined comment.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150