Friday, November 2 has emerged as a likely street date for Apple’s smaller iPad, based on a number of reports. Matching an earlier prediction by Forbes that subsequently proved inaccurate regarding Apple’s iPad mini event date, TechCrunch and 9to5Mac have suggested Nov. 2 as the expected shipping date, following a report from Geeky Gadgets earlier this week. A Friday release makes sense given Apple’s normal scheduling, however, official details will be revealed at Tuesday’s special event.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off