An independent retailer that sells Apple products on Amazon is suing both companies, CNET reports. The company, Hard 2 Find Accessories, has accused Amazon of pulling product listings due to Apple’s demands and suspending the Hard 2 Find account. According to the lawsuit, Apple requested that Amazon pull the listings because it thought the products were counterfeit — Hard 2 Find denied those allegations, while claiming that Apple and Amazon conspired to prevent the retailer from selling Apple products at an “aggressive price point.” Hard 2 Find claims it’s losing more than $180,000 a month due to Amazon’s conduct.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch