Apple’s next-generation iPhone is expected to sport a smaller, redesigned 19-pin dock connector on the bottom, according to a new report. Citing sources familiar with the matter, Reuters becomes the latest publication to join the growing chorus of outlets reporting on the existence of the smaller connector. The report claims that the 19-pin port was adopted to “make room for the earphone moving to the bottom”, but surprisingly makes no promises of a 30-pin to 19-pin adapter. For our take on the move to a smaller dock connector, see our Editorial article.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS