It was reported in December that Apple may introduce its Apple Watch 2 at a March event, but a new report from TechCrunch muddies those waters just a bit. According to the report, Apple may introduce a “minor revision” to Apple Watch, which may include “a FaceTime camera and not much else.” The update wouldn’t feature a new casing, or “major” improvements. The same report also speculates that the timing of such a release may differ from March, or that an update might not show up in coming months at all. Reports — and increasing speculation — have led many to believe that Apple’s rumored new 4” iPhone may be introduced at an upcoming event, and an Apple Watch update may be featured at that time, as well. But for now, details are still unclear.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?