RhinoSkin has announced Nano Accents, a new line of protective cases for the iPod nano. Nano Accents come in five color choices—red, blue, green, pink and black—and are made of a lightweight aluminum with a high-polish finish. Protective features include a clear, polycarbonate plastic covering for the screen and a neoprene lining to help prevent scratches. Nano Accents are priced at $30 per 2-pack and will be available in March.
- The official MagSafe Charger crops to an all-time low, now only $30
- Apple TV+ ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’ first look image revealed online
- Apple TV Siri support arrives in New Zealand, Ireland and Austria
- Apple TV+ documentary ‘The Me You Can’t See’ to debut May 21
- Should you buy the iPhone SE in 2021?
- Should you buy the iPhone XR in 2021?
- Top Apple Health executive leaving the company
- Apple TV Plus may have more than 40 million users
- US lawmaker questions Apple CEO in regards to forced Uyghur labour report
- Linux 5.13 adds support for Apple Silicon