Rogers Wireless in Canada has started sending out text messages to its customers, reminding them of the company’s Reservation System ahead of the next iPhone launch. One such text received by iLounge editor Jesse David Hollington states, “As a valued customer, we want you to know that we have the Rogers Reservation System. This means you could be one of the first in line in Canada for the next iPhone as soon as it’s available! Reply YES to be notified when the next iPhone can be reserved.” A link included in the message leads to a Q & A support page dealing with the reservation system. At this point it is unclear if the company is sending the messages to all customers, smartphone customers, or iPhone customers only, but it does suggest that the carrier is preparing to begin accepting reservations — or pre-orders — for the device.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150