Rogers Wireless in Canada has started sending out text messages to its customers, reminding them of the company’s Reservation System ahead of the next iPhone launch. One such text received by iLounge editor Jesse David Hollington states, “As a valued customer, we want you to know that we have the Rogers Reservation System. This means you could be one of the first in line in Canada for the next iPhone as soon as it’s available! Reply YES to be notified when the next iPhone can be reserved.” A link included in the message leads to a Q & A support page dealing with the reservation system. At this point it is unclear if the company is sending the messages to all customers, smartphone customers, or iPhone customers only, but it does suggest that the carrier is preparing to begin accepting reservations — or pre-orders — for the device.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS