Angry Birds developer Rovio Entertainment has announced the acquisition of Futuremark Games Studio. The gaming arm of Futuremark, developer of benchmarking software such as 3DMark and PCMark, Futuremark Games Studio produces games for the iOS, Mac and PC platforms including such titles as Unstoppable Gorg and Hungribles for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Futuremark Games marks Rovio’s second acquisition over the past year, following the acquisition of Kombo Animation Studio last summer.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?