Roxio has announced the release of Popcorn 2, a new version of its Mac-only DVD burning application. Popcorn 2 adds the ability to convert and transfer video to the fifth-generation iPod, Sony PSP and select mobile phones. The $50 software allows users to create portable-compatible versions of all popular video formats including non-protected DVD-Video, QuickTime movies, MPEG files, iMovie projects and more. Roxio said Popcorn 2 includes predefined settings optimized for standard or high-quality video output, or users can tweak their own DivX, MPEG4, or H.264 levels for bit rate, frame rate, and image size.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150