Sakar International today announced its new line of accessories for Apple’s iPod nano, including silicone cases, leather cases, armband cases, and protective clear skins. The silicone, leather, and armband cases will all be available in a wide variety of colors, according to the company. Pricing for the new gear will range from $14.99 to $29.99 and will begin shipping in approximately 2 weeks. iLounge is awaiting photos of the new products.
- Apple awards $410 million to II-IV, an AR tech company
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document