Samsung has pulled its new Galaxy Tab 7.7 Android tablet, from a trade show after Apple won an injunction against the device. The New York Times reports that Apple won a second injunction prohibiting sales and marketing of the product in Germany on Friday, precipitating Samsung’s move to pull the tablet from the IFA electronics show in Berlin. “Samsung respects the court’s decision,” said James Chung, a Samsung spokesman, adding that the company believes the ruling “severely limits consumer choice in Germany.” Samsung and Apple are involved in ongoing legal disputes over the former’s Galaxy series of smartphones and tablets and the latter’s iPod, iPhone, and iPad devices.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off