Like many other recent warnings across the U.S. and abroad, San Francisco’s rail system has begun informing commuters that the iPod’s white earbuds are magnets for thieves. “Don’t be a target: Use earbuds other than the standard iPod white, or other aftermarket headphones,” the Bay Area Rapid Transit District, or BART, is warning in fliers distributed at the entrances to stations. “iPod theft is not unique to BART; it is a crime of opportunity occurring when an individual is seen wearing the familiar white iPod earbuds.” The flier states that 11 percent of robberies on the BART system were iPod thefts.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off