With Apple’s recently-announced iPad Pro models making the switch to USB-C, Satechi has announced a new Aluminum Type-C Mobile Pro Hub that’s specifically designed for iPad Pro users who want to fully take advantage of the new universal port compatibility. While USB-C means that any of Satechi’s other USB-C hubs and adapters can also be used with the new iPad Pro, the new Mobile Pro Hub features only those expansion ports that are fully compatible with the iPad, avoiding issues like overheating that users may encounter with other adapters, and it’s designed with compactness in mind so that you can more easily take it on the go with you. The hub includes a 4K HDMI port for connecting to an external display, USB-C PD 3.0 charging to keep not only the iPad Pro but also other USB-C devices powered up, in both directions, plus a 3.5mm headphone jack and a standard USB 3.0 port for fast data transfer of external USB keyboard connectivity. The new Aluminum Type-C Mobile Pro Hub is available now for pre-order in either silver and space gray at Satechi.net for $44.99 (25 percent off), and is expected to ship in mid-December at the normal price of $59.99.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today