Scosche has introduced its new solChat Bluetooth hands-free speaker phone. The solChat is designed for in-car use, with a simple three-button interface, voice feature to announce the number of incoming calls, automatic pairing, and a solar panel mounted on the back for eco-friendly operation. It includes a USB charging cable and car adapter for charging during the night and on overcast days, as well as a windshield suction cup mount and a sun visor clip. Scosche’s solChat Bluetooth hands-free speaker phone is available now and sells for $100.
- Enjoy as much as $300 Off on Apple Watch Series 5
- ‘Boys State’ deleted scene shows up in time for Oscar nominations
- Saturn Awards mention nominees ‘Amazing Stories’, ‘Servant’ and ‘For All Mankind’
- International Women’s Day challenge now active on Apple Watch
- Apple partnering with Malala Yousafzai for original content
- Apple AR/VR headset to launch next year, reports Kuo
- Apple to shift 10% of iPhone 12 production to India
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader