Scosche Industries has announced its new Do-it-Yourself BlueLife Bluetooth car kit. Available in three versions, including one that comes with a Dock Connector-based Bluetooth transmitter for iPod, the kit features a 12-volt power port-based Bluetooth receiver with integrated microphone, DSP Echo Cancellation, and a standard 3.5mm audio out connector. The kit is Bluetooth 1.2 compliant and accepts both A2DP and HFP Bluetooth profiles. The Scosche DIY BlueLife Bluetooth car kit is available now and sells for $100 (alone), $190 (universal transmitter), and $200 (iPod transmitter).
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS