Scosche Industries has outed its new foldIO case for the Apple iPad. The foldIO is a folio-style case featuring a leather-textured exterior surface, suede interior lining, open access to all ports and controls, a low-profile design, and interior ribs to allow the case to function as a three position landscape stand. Scosche’s new foldIO case for the Apple iPad is available now and sells for $50.
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader
- Should you buy the iPad Pro or wait?
- The Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker falls to $79.99
- iPhone 11 submerged for 6 months gets returned to owner
- iMac Pro listed with only one configuration, set to be discontinued
- LG developing display for the foldable iPhone
- Apple Watch sales shine in 2020 Q4
- Apple to introduce tracking safety feature to prevent stalking
- Magic Mouse 2 continues to be Apple’s most ill designed products