Scosche has announced that its Realm RH600 series of on-ear headphones are now available. The lineup includes the RH656, an iLounge Best of Show Award-winning model featuring 40mm drivers, viscoelastic memory foam ear pads, a ported sound chamber, an adjustable headband, the company’s tapLine III in-line remote control and mic, and an angled 3.5mm connector. Also available is the RH600 model, offering all the features of the RH656 save for the remote and mic. Scosche’s new Realm RH656 and RH600 on-ear headphones are available now in black or white and sell for $130 and $100, respectively; for more information, see our full review of the RH656.
- Apple to shift 10% of iPhone 12 production to India
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader
- Should you buy the iPad Pro or wait?
- The Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker falls to $79.99
- iPhone 11 submerged for 6 months gets returned to owner
- iMac Pro listed with only one configuration, set to be discontinued
- LG developing display for the foldable iPhone
- Apple Watch sales shine in 2020 Q4