Scosche has announced that it is now shipping its goBat II portable battery pack for the iPod, iPhone, iPad, and other portable devices. Sporting an internal 5,000mAh lithium ion battery, the goBat II features two USB ports—one with a 2.1 Amp output for charging devices such as the iPad, and one with a 1 Amp output for charging smaller devices such as the iPod and iPhone—which can be used for simultaneous charging of two devices. Other features include an LED battery level indicator and a microUSB port and wall charger for recharging the internal battery. Scosche’s goBat II portable battery pack is available now and sells for $90.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off