Scosche has announced that it is now shipping its Railkase for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. Originally debuted at the 2012 International CES, the Railkase features a silicone inner layer for shock absorption and an anodized aluminum outer rail to guard against blunt force. The outer rail features a stainless steel quick release latch, so it requires no tools to install or remove, and the case also offers push-through coverage for the volume, Home, and sleep/wake buttons, and open access to all other ports, controls, and cameras. Scosche’s Railkase for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S is available now in five colors and sells for $60.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?