Head and earphone maker, Sennheiser has launched an interactive Flash website called “TrueSound Lounge” for web-surfers to experience “an entertaining selection of fresh, innovative new music from Sennheiser-supported emerging artists like Sugarcult and Jody Whitesides, and fun, quick-witted web-video shorts from top commercial filmmakers and producers, fruits of the Sennheiser Invitational Film Project.” The lounge also offers information on “personal-listening products for home, portable, and wireless enjoyment of music, home-theater, and A-V entertainment”.
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22