Several major companies whose iOS apps once offered Apple Watch support have quietly dumped support for watchOS in recent updates, AppleInsider discovered. The most recent updates for apps from Amazon, Target, eBay and Google Maps have all seen them lose support for watchOS where they previously included it. While Google said about Google Maps, “We removed Apple Watch support from our latest iOS release but expect to support it again in the future,” others have stayed mum on the move. While it’s possible some of the apps will be reintroduced, it’s also possible (given the lack of outcry) that the companies saw little use in updating the watchOS functionality if it wasn’t being used.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off